(1) Calibration service: Quality management systems require the regular calibration of your operational measuring equipment. This is the only way to produce certified quality. Diebold carries out all calibrations in its own factory with specially trained staff in a fully air-conditioned environment. The calibration is carried out with our own high-precision calibration masters or on the most precise measuring machines in the quality class 2 measuring room. Of course you will receive a quality certificate for the calibration. In addition, we ensure traceability to the standards of DAkkS (German Accreditation Body).
(2) Measuring device maintenance : Quality management systems require regular maintenance and calibration of the measuring equipment used in the company. Technical defects due to wear and tear are recognized early and professionally remedied with regular maintenance. This is the only way to ensure the function, dimensional accuracy and repeatability of your measuring devices.
(3) Spindel repair and spindle service: We repair high-frequency spindles and spindle units from various manufacturers and types. What is the difference between and from a pure spindle service operation? Thanks to our decades of experience as a manufacturer of high-frequency spindles and a spindle supplier for many well-known machine manufacturers, we are the ideal partner to professionally maintain and repair your high-frequency spindles and spindle units. Our fully air-conditioned factory is ideally equipped for the production of spindle components, spindle spare parts and for the repair and regrinding of spindle components. Our measuring room is unique in the world of spindles, air-conditioned according to quality class 2 and equipped with two Leitz PMMC measuring machines of the high-precision class.
(4) Shrink device repair: When you buy a Diebold shrink device, you are choosing comprehensive support and perfect service. If repairs are necessary, we will provide you with a loaner. This service is of course free of charge during the warranty period.
(5) Demonstration mobile: Would you like to experience Diebold Goldring tool holders, JetSleeve®, CentroGrip® and UltraGrip® chucks as well as our leading shrink fit and measurement technology first hand? live on site. We only need a 400V, 16A power connection and are ready for demonstrations in a few minutes. The best thing to do is to make an appointment right away!
(6) Quality check: As a service we offer you to check your existing HSK tool holders. Many customers have problems with tool holders, which are often bought together from different sources. You then commissioned us to check your inventory of tool holders with our taper measuring devices and to provide you with the measurement results so that you can decide whether or not these tool holders can be used for the desired machining success. Experience has shown that, on average, around 30% of the existing tool holders are not or no longer within the tolerance specified by the standard.
Get in touch with us.CONTACT US